Since coming back from hols, I’ve decided to do a bit of sprucing up both of my corporal form and of the blog.
I’ve jumped on the healthy eating/less drinking (alcohol) band wagon, and I’m joining our local tennis/squash/gym club. I’m not quite Wimbledon standard (you hit the ball with racket yes?) but I’m hoping it’ll be a fun way to get fit and improve my co-ordination.
On the blog side of things, I’ve changed my theme, popped up a new header and slimmed down my pages to make things easier to locate. In case you’ve not explored my blog before, these are the pages of lovely goodness just waiting for you to pop round for a visit:
- About Wordlander – all about Cockatoos! No it’s me, all about me. Obviously.
- Poetry – words that rhyme. And also don’t.
- Prose – words that really don’t rhyme. Mostly.
- Inspiration – people, places, art, anything that I feel inspired by.
- Writing, books & blogging – writing, books…blogging.
Leave a Reply